Adsense

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Working in My Home Office

I am happy to say that I have been working successfully from my home office since February 2004. And the best part is that my boss found me from the internet. He is also my fellow citizen and is now my business partner. Initially it started out as he being my web site client and I charged him quite reasonable rates for his 15-page web site. He paid me promptly and that is how we progressed from there.

My home office is equipped with a laptop computer that I work on every day, a desktop computer as a spare computer, a LCD monitor, a multi-functional printer with scanner and copier, a fax machine and a digital camera. So, you can consider it as a complete small office home office (soho) setup. I also offer virtual assistance now and then when potential clients contact me via the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment