Adsense

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Health Insurance

I am a firm believer of buying health insurance. This is because I received a lump sum payment for my health condition from my CPF or Central Provident Fund account from an insurance company in Singapore. My doctor wrote a detailed report that was convincing and in the end, they remitted the funds into my account after much deliberation. I am blessed with financial matters and I now work comfortably from my home office while staying with my parents.

Currently, I now have 4 different insurance policies which I pay monthly for around $700 or so. Some of them are endowment plans while others are purely life insurance plans. Both my younger sisters are also well insured and my second sister has gone for a foot operation - all fully paid for by her health insurance company including some bonus as a reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment