Adsense

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Moonlighting at Home

Besides holding a full time job in my home office, I also moonlight now and then by writing articles, rewriting them, signing up for programmes, and doing paid blog posts. I also offer virtual assistance working as an online secretary and doing internet research work. Just the last month, I was paid USD 250 for 25 hours of work at USD 10 per hour from a client in Australia. He was a businessman travelling frequently and he contacted me directly from a VA web site. I don't have to pay anything or bid with fellow competitors as in oDesk or eLance web sites.

This is my additional source of income from the internet. It is like cash cow to me where I milk the internet very often to save up for my retirement down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment