Adsense

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Off Topic - Cheap Scrubs

I just woke up after catching a late night movie of Arthur Christmas last night. The flick was superb which has 3D effects even though I watched it in 2D as they have the slotted time that I wanted. The graphics were excellent and story line endearing. You should go watch it yourself.

On another matter, I was browsing the web sites and came upon http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/ where you can click on the link to find out more. There are cheap scrubs that you can order and buy online with safe and secure payment gateway using your credit card.

Today, I need to check up on my apartment but it is still not ready yet while waiting for the air con workers to bore a hole for the copper tube to be connected to the compressor. Sometimes I wished I had paid more for the convenience of full installation of 3 units of air con so that I don't have to worry about self installation later on like now with much hiccups.

Medical personnel in the hospital adorn scrubs over their clothes to look more professional and efficient when tending to patients. It also protects their clothes from splutters of blood during operations, et cetera. So, it not only looks good, it is more hygienic.

No comments:

Post a Comment