Adsense

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Medical Scrubs

It is so easy to spend money but difficult to earn cash. Many people are living from paycheck to paycheck for those who are employed. Times are difficult coupled with the Eurozone debt crisis. But the Yuletide season has arrived and is barely 1 week away. It is time for some gifts for loved ones and friends. If you are in the procurement department of the hospital, then you might like to consider this link >> http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/ where they sell scrubs for men and other medical uniforms of various designs.

I will be taking a break during Christmas and go somewhere nearby to chill out. I think I deserve a good break from the daily chores and labor working in a home office. It is time for some celebration and to usher in the new year. It will be the end of the year of the rabbit which is my friend's year in a 12-year cycle. I love rabbits and have carried them before to take photos for posterity in Bukit Tinggi which is a mountain resort like Genting Highlands.

As I reminiscence the whole year, well, I have been to Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen and Hatyai this year. I also travelled by plane to Terengganu and Kuantan, both destinations taking Firefly airlines. I have been to Kuala Lumpur numerous times for business and it is only a few days to go before the end of the year comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment