Adsense

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Air Conditioning Miami

I am now in the process of installing air conditioning for my new apartment and need to bore a hole for the copper tube to connect to the compressor. You can check out Air Conditioning Miami for more information. Today, I am waiting for a call from the company that bores holes through walls for the air con pipe to be installed and it will be a messy job with continuous flow of water draining down to a big tub and provide cooling system for the machine.

AC Repair Miami has one-stop solution for your air con installation needs and repairing work in your area especially Miami, USA. I just bought a 1 horse power air con unit with negative ions emitted and eco inverter to save electricity. Well, I hope this issue will be dealt with promptly so that I don't have to wait too long to move into my new apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment