Adsense

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Found Micro Jobs Online

I am pleased with my online venture so far because I have found a site offering micro jobs for some payment in US currency. The tasks include rewriting articles, doing paid blog posts, signing up for new programmes, et cetera. It will be paid by Alert Pay and not Paypal which I am already familiar with. I am not too sure how Alert Pay works but I hope it is similar to Paypal so that I can withdraw money without too much charges.

I have also written some articles which were accepted this morning for more than USD 8.00 at USD 1 cent per word. These online ventures will keep me very busy for a long time to come and I love typing out and churning out article after article in a prompt manner from my laptop. I am grateful for God's providence over my life currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment