Adsense

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Virtual Pad

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton

I was watching direct tv Tucson and there was a show that was highlight new and upcoming real estate. The show highlighted the “Esquire Bachelor Pad”. When they call it a bachelor pad, that is exactly what it was. Everything was modern with clean lines. There were no feminine touches in the apartment. They used the newest technology in the Brooklyn Penthouse. Yes, it had a great view, was two stories and beautifully furnished, but some things really turned me off about the apartment. They had something that was like a virtual hologram of a good looking woman that was projected on the walls and in different places in the apartment. It was just so weird. They called the projection “Charlotte the ghost” and said that she “only came out at night”, which was even weirder. If I started dating a guy and went to his apartment where he had a hologram woman show up all over the house, I think I would be scared off. I would think that he was either a total creep or just really weird. The “Bachelor Pad” would definitely keep you a bachelor forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment