Adsense

Friday, October 21, 2011

Dining Experience

I am blessed to be able to try out different dishes in the various restaurants all over the country. During my dining pursuits, I will snap some photos for my food blog like Best Asian Food. There won't be any food photos for this post as I am currently busy with designing and sending out calendars for the year end, hopefully before the dawn of 2012 next year. The year end is the busiest time for me and my boss has lots of work for me to do each day. Though I work at my own pace in a home office, I still have to place priority over my work and will only blog during my spare time. I have 7 blogs to maintain currently, so you can imagine the time and efforts put in to update all my blogs. In order to maintain this blog, I hope you will consider tipping my jar using the Paypal button on the right side if you love what you read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment