Adsense

Monday, October 3, 2011

Throwing a Party - Food Items

I have attended a birthday party during my school days that was thrown by my classmate. Apparently she comes from a wealthy family having stayed in a semi-detached home in a landed property. I was quite young then but I remembered the adult guests had italian wine glasses in their hands and were merrily drinking red wine. There were also dinnerware like sango dishes to contain the savory food and desserts plus some finger food like sausages and french fries. We ate using square paper plates which was kind of unusual because most of the paper plates are round for easier dining.

The party lasted quite long and I had to go back before it ended late at night. I was still young, so my family were also concerned about my safety and well being. Personally speaking I have never organized any home party as our terrace house is cluttered with stuffs and there is not much room to move around. So, we normally invite friends to restaurants and have our gatherings there over a cuppa and some scrumptious food. Having good friends around to celebrate momentous occasion is worth the time and money spent. This is especially so during Christmas, Chinese New Year, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment