Adsense

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Off Topic - Repair Water Damaged Ceiling Austin

I was rather busy lately and did not have as much time as I would like to. There's work to be done every day and now we have a few enquiries from the Middle East for sports products. I also just collected our company calendars last night and waited a long time for my colleague to come back. I hope this is going to be the last year we sent out calendars because the task is laborious and time consuming.

Anyway, you might like to check out on http://www.thesteamteam.com/ which I just chanced upon it while surfing sites for information. And if you stay in Austin area, you might like to read up on repair water damaged ceiling austin, just in case you need such services. The best time to work in a home office is when both my parents are away so that I can have complete peace of mind to work uninterrupted.

This post is off topic anyway from the usual post of food with glorious pictures that may make you salivate. I have snapped lots of food photos recently but just did not have the time to process them and upload to my food blog. As you know, for each post, I normally put up 6-8 food photos or even more, so it is going to take up plenty of time with Photoshop software.

I also did not put up the kolam photos taken a few days ago for Deepavali for my other blog. It was just work and work every day - non stop. If I finished one assignment, more will come along my way and I might just suggest to my boss to employ another administrator to assist me in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment