Adsense

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Delicious home-cooked food

When the maid was around to wash the dishes, I took the liberty to cook up a meal at home for the first time after 10 years of eating outside. I bought chicken drumstick, chicken breast to be chopped into meatballs, carrots, big onions, black Shitake mushrooms and scallops with red dates. I boiled the soup and stir-fried eggs with mushrooms, onions, and carrots. It turned out pretty well and the soup was tasty. Even my remaining parent, my mum, drank up all the soup. I hope she appreciates my effort to pleased the family by cooking at home with tender love and labor. From the Instagram pictures above, you can click on the right button to scroll to the left for more pictures. In the meantime, enjoy this humble photos of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment