Adsense

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Beautiful Rolled Fondant Cakes

Above are pictures of 4 design types of rolled fondant cakes that I snapped at Bread History in Tesco at Tanjung Tokong. They are too beautiful to eat and all the hours of painstaking work to create edible art is to be preserved, in my humble opinion. But humans are spoiled for choice and they want to eat the best design and most colorful fondant cake. These are my own Instagram pictures that I posted for posterity. I also submitted the picture to a survey called Toluna where I participate for points to be converted to cash. So far, I had earned $600 in 1 year's time on a part-time basis. On good months, I can get up to $60 a month! Well, I guess that was the best I could achieve. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment