Adsense

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Chicken Chop at Tesco

View this post on Instagram

Chicken chop for lunch. #chickenchop

A post shared by DTan (@philin135) on

Just the other day, I ordered chicken chop at Tesco food court in Tanjung Tokong. The chicken meat was rather small and thin to maximize profit over there. Well, I guess, most of the foods were costly and it was $10 for the meal excluding drinks. The gravy was lovely as ubiquitous of all chicken chop meals. I guess the cook put some tomato sauce mixed with vinegar for that 'oomph' burst of flavor. Hungry as I was, I finished it in no time in my hunt for different food instead of the usual Nonya dishes at the same place. For drinks, I had iced orange juice which was rather diluted. Well, I think this is the effect of inflation where the power of money diminishes while the quantity of food becomes less with higher price.

No comments:

Post a Comment