Adsense

Monday, August 22, 2011

Moving Obsession?

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

There are few things in this world I love more than real estate and that probably explains why I’ve moved so many times. It’s three in the last four years, to be exact, and I think I’m crazy because I actually like packing and unpacking and all that comes with it. I spend so much of my time changing my address and utilities and on WildBlue in Bennettsville websites that I think my boss thinks I’m slacking off but really it’s just necessary stuff! First the townhome I couldn’t pass up came my way and then it was the old farmhouse and my most recent obsession is this old Victorian I’ve moved into. I think I’m going to get a dog the next time the urge to move strikes so I won’t lose so much money on movers and things like that – this obsession is getting a bit out of hand! I know it sounds silly but I think it has something to do with wondering what the perfect house would do for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment