Adsense

Friday, August 19, 2011

Free Offer on Recipes eBook

I have gone through Dinner Revolution and read the ebook. It must say, the more than 200 recipes are easy to prepare in this more than 200-page ebook. What's more, there also the number of calories per serving, so you know what you are ingesting here for each meal. To get a free copy for my beloved readers here at Best Asian Food, simply fill in your details by clicking on the link at http://www.dinnerevolution.com/free-offer then download the ebook. Chef Jeff has certainly put in a lot of effort to come up with this amazing ebook with recipes that are easy to prepare and won't take more than 30 minutes of preparation time.

I love each of the recipe that are more catered to Western cooking and reminds of me of the tantalizing food that I have ordered here in Penang where East meets West.

No comments:

Post a Comment