Adsense

Friday, August 19, 2011

I Love Food

I love food and have studied home science in secondary school from 1983 to 1985 where I scored a distinction for this subject. It includes cooking and sewing. I have copied a thick recipe book of all the food that I have learnt and cooked before which includes baking cakes, making sandwiches, cooking curries and the like. Food will never be out of fashion as people need to eat every day even during recession. You cannot go by without food.

Therefore, the three most wanted things in this world are in no particular order: food, money and sex. Which reminds me, if you like to find out more about http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/, just click on the link given to read more. Medical uniforms or
scrubs for men
are used by medical personnel to look more professional as part of their jobs in the hospitals. You can get them from the scrubs stores or anywhere near your location.

The reason I update this food blog here at Best Asian Food is to create an online food album of sorts to remind me of the various places that I have dined and to share with my readers like you. Contact number and address of some of the restaurants are included for your reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment