Adsense

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Food is Comforting

When you are stressed out, just chase the blues away by eating. But don't eat too much and put on weight. This is no good and will increase your BMI to show whether you are overweight or obese or severely obese. On National day, fallin on 31st August 2017, Malaysia celebrated its 60th National Day in Kuala Lumpur and I took the opportunity to shop for cosmetics, mainly anti-aging serum which got me 3 free vouchers of RM 20, totalling RM 60 worth of vouchers that is valid for 3 months in AEON. I still haven't decided what to buy, but when the time comes, the vouchers will come in handy. For every RM 100 that you spend on that day, you will get RM 20 worth of voucher. My expenditure was RM 325 which will last me more than 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment