Adsense

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Strive to be Happy

This world is full of trickery with conmen emailing me every single day, but thank goodness, all those emails go to my spam folder. In your quest to work, don't forget to strive to be happy by playing computer games for entertainment and keep the mind active. I used to play computer games and go to the games room to play arcade games after study to de-stress. Life in Singapore was very very stressful for me as it was a pressure cooker. But I stayed there for 12 long years before coming back to Penang to settle down and found myself a work at home job that I have been doing since 2004. I never looked back. Also, I have had experience working as a sales assistant in a carpet shop and furniture show house before. I was computer chatting too much and the bills came to RM 800 per month, and my parents thought it is better I work outside and not cough up so much expenses, even though the pay was very low with long working hours

No comments:

Post a Comment