Adsense

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pradaxa Bleeding Lawsuit

I work in a home office and am blessed with this special job catered to people with my condition. Actually, with my medical condition, I cannot hold on to any employment outside, but my cousin has blessed me with a home office job to do secretarial work and to update his company web site. Prior to discovering this condition, I have had my share to working outside from a bank, to schools and MNCs. It was tough striking it out in the corporate world, but this is the survival of the fittest.

I was also browsing through the web sites this morning when I came across pradaxa bleeding lawsuit and you can click on the link to find out more information. This special job that is catered just for me since February 2004 works very well for a win-win basis for both employer and employee. It would be hard to find this type of work elsewhere in the secular world and I consider it a miracle to have found this special employment just to suit my capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment