Adsense

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Love Food

I love gourmet dining at any Chinese restaurant and currently have the financial means for some pampering almost every day. But I guess when I retire, then I may have to eat street food or hawker food instead of restaurant dishes. My friend is rather generous and I get free treats often and as long as we have incoming projects, this can sustain our lifestyle for some time to come. Otherwise, most people in their retirement years will either cook at home that is much cheaper or take hawker food just like my parents. Mum is lucky in the sense that she does not have to cook and we daughters are footing their expenses with monthly allowance of $600 and for my case, $650. I am a little obese now, but have to watch my diet so that I can stay within the healthy range.

No comments:

Post a Comment