Adsense

Monday, April 2, 2012

Stay at home No More

Thanks for the post from Nora Mccoy

I love living here but being a stay at home mom was boring me. I think it’s time I start my own business and I told my husband so – he is leery because he doesn’t want me to waste a bunch of money trying to get something off the ground and then it never take off. I think what I want to do is actually custom designed stationery – it’s a good time to do that kind of work and I think all the time about how much money those people must make. I’ve already researched how much the software costs and how much the Dallas T1 will be and all that and I’m going to present it to my husband. Hopefully he sees potential in this like I do and will loan me the money to get it off the ground but you know, at the end of the day it’s his decision and I have to trust that he knows best. Well, that and I know I can just ask my dad for the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment