Adsense

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bamboo Bed Sheets

I just received 8 CDs of Pastor Joseph Prince sermons from Singapore. They cost S$8 each and together with postage, it is around $260 in Ringgit. Later on, I am going to listen to some of the CDs in my bedroom while lying on bamboo bed sheets. I will turn on the air conditioner and pull up my silk duvet, bought from China in 2007, and just rest in the Lord while hearing God's message to increase my faith. It is said, "Faith comes by listening; listening the Word of God."

You can check out more about bamboo bed sheets by clicking on the link given here. I was surfing around for information and work to do online when I came across this link. It is possible to earn a little here and there from completing micro jobs online via the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment