Adsense

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jogos

Microjobs abound in the internet and you just need to look for them judiciously. The small payments can add up bit by bit and from a mole hill, it will become as mountain of cash stock pile for your taking. This morning, as I was surfing the web site, I came across Jogos - where you can click and find out more information from the link given.

I have started doing micro tasks from the internet since December last year when I found a blog post chronicling about it and the earnings the blogger has received. Well, it was very attractive and a win-win deal for everyone - both the advertisers and publishers alike.

Now I am contemplating of buy a database of emails to do email marketing of my ebooks and info products. But this will be the first time I will purchase the database of more than 5 million US emails and those around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment