Adsense

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Had Orthodontic Treatment

I used to have overlapping front teeth that makes it harder to chew and food bits tend to get stuck between my overlapping teeth. As a result, I decided to go for orthodontic treatment to straighten my teeth. On the day of operation, I had 4 pre-molars removed by general surgery. I had to don medical scrub as a patient before the surgery under general anaesthesia and you can check out http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/. The nursing staff also donned nursing scrubs that are more affordable.

You can check out http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ to see the various types of scrubs that are available. After about 2-3 years of constant treatment, my teeth are now straight and look much better. I still remember the day I came out from the surgical room, my cheeks were very swollen as I also had 2 molars removed including a cyst. It was fortunate that my dental surgeon decided to let me undergo general surgery where the cyst in my gums were discovered in time. Otherwise, it would grow and grow and then loosen my teeth eventually.

Now I am currently on a business trip with my colleague and we are staying in the rented condominium that was provided by the company. Yesterday was a wild goose chase trying to find the client to collect our check for sports courts that are completed. It was quite late at night after dinner and the time we arrived at the condominium unit to rest after a long drive down.

No comments:

Post a Comment