Adsense

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Austin Carpet Cleaning Service

I have worked in a carpet shop before for about only 4 months in an upmarket shopping mall. Though it was a short stint, nevertheless, I learnt valuable cheap and affordable marketing techniques but is labor intensive. This is because you need to search for potential clients' addresses from the internet or yellow pages and pair them with the area code book. Every fortnight, we will send out about 400 addresses as I need to type in 30 addresses every day. Anyway, since I left, the small carpet shop has closed down since no one else will type the addresses every day, much less my slothful supervisor. You can check out http://www.thesteamteam.com to find out more about carpet cleaning.

You can also check out carpet drying fans austin or carpet flood damage austin in case you require such services. I have also bought 2 small carpets from the shop for the water closet upstairs and stair case downstairs.

Well, now I am gainfully employed permanently to work at home office for a sports building business which installs tennis courts, futsal courts, netball courts, basketball courts, and any other sports courts all over the country. I also get to travel frequently between the different states to meet up with clients and to oversee the existing projects. Life has been different since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment