Adsense

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guinness laced cocktails for St. Patty's Day

Guest post written by Betty Clarence

One of the best parts about St. Patrick's Day is of course the drinks. But people assume that green beer is the best kind of drink for the holiday. They are so wrong though. I think that Guinness is basically required, plus it's way better than green beer.

I'm going to try and do something a little differently this time for teh holiday though and make some cocktails with Guinness in them for my party. That way they'll be a litlte more special and be perfect for the theme! As I was online looking for stuff, I randomly came upon some electricity rates that I decided to check out. After I looked into them a little more, I decided to sign up for one of them for my apartment.

I found about four or five recipes that I think are going to be really good to serve at my party. I've made two of them to check them out and they were really good. I just couldn't handle trying all of them out on a day that isn't St. Patrick's Day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment