Adsense

Monday, April 15, 2013

Took an Online Test

Early this morning, I took an online test to participate in earning an income online via the internet. I plan to milk the internet for some allowance this year and treat the internet as a cash cow. There are 6 tests in total and I got a score of 84.9% success. I am not sure if this is an acceptable range, but just keeping my fingers crossed for it. Each tests range from 10 minutes to 20 minutes with listening comprehension, crossword puzzle and pictorial quiz. On another note, my best friend's birthday is coming up this month and we have already collected a free 1 kg birthday cake from Mandarin Oriental Hotel's cake shop on the ground floor yesterday. It is chocolate cake topped with fresh fruits like blueberries, strawberries and chocolate flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment