Adsense

Monday, April 8, 2013

I Love Food

I love food and will not hesitate to drive around in search of a good cafe or bistro in town and be adventurous to try different food on the menu. That is why you can find amazing food photos taken that are uploaded to this culinery blog of mine now and then. It serves as a food diary of my travel journals and a happy reminder of what I have savoured in the past. Since 2004, my life has turned around to a life full of blessings - one after another - and I cherish each day as it dawns on me of the favour and grace of God upon my life.

Do you know that surfing web sites is one of my hobbies that I do now and then? Yes, it keeps me busy for the moment and happy, through the power of technology called the internet. Occasionally, I can milk the internet which is my cash cow since years ago. Now I can sit back and relax as I read my old blog posts and reminisce on past glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment