Adsense

Friday, October 26, 2012

Guitars

Guitars are very popular musical instruments for any picnic or party. They are portable and can be easily carried around. Unlike large, heavy pianos or organs where you need to connect to electricity, guitars can be strummed on the spot during any gatherings. Christian worship leaders love strumming the guitar while leading in the Sunday worship service. Guitars can also be used for any cell groups, when they meet up weekly in the hosts' homes. In fact, I have an old guitar somewhere in my house which was on loan by my cousin many years ago.

I can play simple songs picking on the guitar strings. This song is very sentimental to me and I will play on it to make music to de-stress while studying in Singapore. Those were my student days when all we ever think about was to pass exams with flying colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment