Adsense

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spend Less and Save More

It is better to Spend Less and Save More. This is to ensure that you have a golden years ahead instead of woeful times in your twilight years. Just last week, I bought 100 shares of Nestle at $55.00 a share and the charges cost me about $30. So the total amount was $5,530. Today, the shares dropped to $51 a share and I wished that I had bought it later and not earlier. That's because I see that the Nestle shares rose up drastically from last year to this year. But I guess, the drop will also be significant. As I bought the shares through my online share trading account, I can always track the price anytime I want. It is my first time buying shares and I hope to be wiser next time. It is my hard earned money put into the investment vehicle. Share trading has to be learnt and the skills will stay with you as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment