Adsense

Monday, February 27, 2012

Moving Out

The Author of this post is Kory Dotson

I am moving next month, and have been overwhelmed trying to get everything together. Moving is so much work, and I haven’t done it in such a long time that I almost forgot. I sprung for movers this time so I wouldn’t have to do all the packing and moving myself, but there are still so many things to do. I didn’t want to move, but the owner of the house I’m renting is selling it, so I have no choice. I wish I had enough money to buy the house, because it is wonderful. The area is fun, and the house is in great condition. I have been renting it at a steal for a few years now. I already found another place to live, but it’s not nearly as nice, and it’s more expensive. I am trying to make myself feel better by looking for DIRECTV Special Packages and treating myself to one, but I don’t know if that will help. Maybe after a few months passes I will start to live my new place as much as I love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment