Adsense

Friday, September 30, 2011

Low Calorie Snacks

I love to binge now and then especially during tea time. I would look into the fridge for some low calorie snacks to staff of the hunger pangs while not putting on extra weight. The low calorie snacks come in handy when I stock them up in my fridge for emergencies like this when I feel lazy to go out and buy food.

Living here in a warm climate, makes me hungry faster and taking a glass of plain water helps. You don't add on any more calories while the water make your stomach full and dilute the gastric juice so that you don't get gastric or stomach ulcer pains. There are many hypermarkets like Tesco selling low calorie snacks and you just need to look out for them. They are not difficult to find when you go to the food section or dry food section. You can check out the links given above to find out more and perhaps to order online if you are a busy person. Sometime, I prefer to buy through the internet to test out the payment system and check the reliability of the site. Not only that, it is also very convenient to make purchases - all at the touch of the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment