Adsense

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Delicious Food Photos in Stupeflix Video



Above are some of the previous photos taken since 2006 and added to Stupeflix video. You can choose the animations, theme and music to be added. You can also link to your Flickr account and add your old photos to the program. I love using Stupeflix as you can select to be a free user or a paid one with more features to use. Here is the free edition. Stupeflix is a Web 2.0 program with cool features. I love exploring the internet and try out new things. There are various ways to make money from the internet and I have been using the different methods to earn me some pocket money. That was why Best Asian Food was set up. This blog is coming to 1 year old and I have breakeven already with the paid domain in Google plus earning a little extra here and there. In the meantime, enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment