Adsense

Friday, February 11, 2011

Medical Uniforms

This is a little off topic from the usual pictures of food or recipes. Anyway, I am going to talk about it here in my paid personal domain. You might like to know that I have gone for an orthodontic surgery to remove 6 permanent teeth to straighten my overlapping teeth. That was done in Singapore in the 1990s. I had to wear braces for 3-4 years continuously and it was troublesome to brush my teeth. I endured the inconveniences and regular visits to the orthodontist.

When I was at the hospital waiting for teeth extraction, I noticed that the medical staff were all donned in medical uniforms over their usual attire. This makes them look efficient and clean. There are also nursing scrubs on sale where you can check out the link given. For the female hospital staff, they can wear peaches uniforms to look more feminine.

This is the standard practice in all hospitals to have their medical staffs all donning their medical uniforms or scrubs to look more professional and for anti-septic environment. Do you know that I did study Biology up to A levels in the hope of doing well to study medicine, but alas, that was not to be. Instead, I took up Computer Engineering and am now happily settled down to work at a home office which is equipped with a multi-functional printer that can photocopy, scan and print in color. There is also a facsimile machine, laptop, desktop with LCD monitor and a digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment