Adsense

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Carpet cleaning Austin

This is off topic from the usual food and recipes post but I am going to talk about my experience working in a carpet shop inside an upmarket shopping mall. I have learnt a lot from my short stint working in this small company after taking one year's break from work to recuperate from all the stress and pressure. I have learnt useful marketing tactics which is postage marketing from my senior while working in this carpet shop. All I had to do was to type out 30 addresses from the yellow pages every day and check that the postal code is correct. After 1 week, I have more than 200 potential clients to send out the post cards to. This is a very effective and cheap method to advertise directly to our clients but time consuming and labor intensive. We got a few clients who walked in showing us the mailed post card with discounts if they purchase within a certain period.

Anyway, if you are staying inn Austin, you might like to check out professional carpet cleaning equipment austin or if you have silk rugs, then this link silk rug cleaning austin will come in handy. There is also slate tile cleaning austin to browse through. Hence, cleaning carpets need not be a chore anymore as you can contact the professionals to do the job for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment