Adsense

Monday, June 21, 2010

Set Dinner at a Chinese Restaurant


The photo above was taken during a set dinner for Chinese food in KL. It consists of prawn dipped in batter and deep fried till crispy and garnished with fruit salad on the bottom with a lovely purple orchid on the side of the plate. Incidentally, this purple orchid is most commonly sold freshly cut in Singapore and it is the national flower of the nation state. The serving was crisp and the prawn well cooked and not too hard on the inside. It was delicious!


This time round, I did not take loads of photos for each post to save my camera batteries which are rechargeable. I also save time from editing too many photos just to write a post here. As you can see here, I ordered fresh orange juice while waiting for the set Chinese dinner. You might think that I only dine in restaurants from the many photos taken here but mind you, I also dine in hawker's place just as much. The only thing is that I don't cook and don't have the time to cook either. My parents also buy back from outside and my mum has not cooked in many years already. She is taking a very good break and always drives out to buy us food. Hope you enjoyed this post!

4 comments:

  1. I love KL... it's such a melting pot of cultures! Hope to see more pictures from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comments. I travel to KL almost every other week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo, the dinner sounds lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magic of Spice: Thank you. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog as much as I surf your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete