Adsense

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Had Dinner in Sarkies Corner Again


I had some sushi from this table of wide repertoire of selection from the dinner buffet. The flowers decoration make the sushi more delectable and interesting.


There were 2 colored chocolate fountain with many fruits on sticks and mashmallows for you to dip into the chocolate. The chocolate fountain consists of dark brown chocolate and pink white chocolate.


The many crabsticks certainly look tempting in this dinner table spread decorated with a bouquet of flowers. The professional chefs at E & O Hotel are really skilled in the presentation and their passion for preparing food certainly speaks volumes from this photo.


The photos shown here are in no particular order as I browse them from the hard disk based on photo names in Jpeg format. This is one of the many desserts taken from the dessert corner.


These are the deep fried selection of food with chicken rolled in pandan leaves, mashed potatoes wrapped in triangular shapes, etc.


There were cut fruits of various kinds - watermelons, honey melons, papayas, pineapples, dragon fruits, grapes and oranges. For the vegetarians, these could make up a complete meal with loads of vitamins and anti-oxidants.


Notice the pale colored mashmallows on the bottom and fruits in syrup dessert on the right.


Ok, so this was my serving consisting of slipper lobster - a half section, crab sticks, cod fish, scallops, and oysters baked with cheese.


My dad loved roasted duck with the brown skin. However, as for me, I prefer chicken to ducks.


Doesn't this white frosted cake simply look delicious? I had a small slice since my stomach was rather full with so many types of dishes put on the buffet table. I don't normally patronize Sarkies Corner but since my friend joined as a member of E & O Hotel with special discounts and vouchers, we might as well take full advantage of them.

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are great, waht an incredible array of delicious food! Thanks for finding me on food buzz, I look forward to visiting and seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all looks great. I prefer roast duck too. Love them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice write up:) Those fountains are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pacheco Patty: Thanks.

    Cook with Madin: You are welcome.

    Magic of Spice: I love the fountains too.

    ReplyDelete