Adsense

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Weight went up to 73kg again!

I was doing quite well, eating less than usual until my spouse bought me more food to chase the blues away. Eventually, my weight went up to 73 kg and this is not good. I have to reduce even further and bring down my weight for longevity and healthier lifestyle. As blogging here, I have more administrative work to complete like opening up letters, keying purchase receive for tax invoices, not counting the daily quotations and printing of inquiries from potential clients. Then, there is also the weekly travels to KL for business and to take care of the admin side of business all alone. I'm glad to be competent enough to do everything myself and let you sit back watch me work and start to envy. You know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment