Adsense

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year Everyone

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a very happy new year in 2016. Through this blog, I was once contacted by an Australian broadcasting company to reply a question and answer session via the phone regarding a post that I made about an outlet in Gurney Plaza. Well, I had to decline due to my sore throat but who knows, had I accepted the offer, it could lead to more opportunities and perhaps even travel to Australia for free. This blog started out as a food blog to showcase the foods that I have tasted; please don't get envious or silently resent me. Then it sort of morphed into a personal blog on anything under the sun to keep it updated. Well, it is not updated now and then and when opportunities strikes, then it is time to work on it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment