Adsense

Sunday, July 26, 2015

On a Diet Plan

Recently I got a free facial and tummy trim treatment, each lasting 1 hour at Body Bizzy, compliments of Standard Chartered Bank credit card holders on my birthday month. The free facial cost $350 per session and tummy trim $450 per session. After the 2 treatment, I liked the service and signed up for 29 sessions of tummy trim and facials amounting to $3,810 to be paid by installments for 24 months. Hence it cost $158.78 per month. The place is just beside Popular and convenient for me to hop over to read books if I have the time. The person attended to me also gave me a meal plan chart for me to list what I eat and the portion every day for 1 week. Then, she will monitor my weight and fat level. So far, I lost a little weight since then and hope to lose more before my trip to my sister's wedding in UK later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment