Adsense

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vista Print and Their Great Holiday Gifts

Good news! Now Vista Print is offering 250 free business cards if you order now. Simply click on the banner below to see what I mean.



For the record, I am a sucker for all things free and will always look for discount vouchers to purchase items on the bargain. This way, I will save tonnes of money over the long run. After all, a penny saved is a penny earned, so they say. Just for your information, I collected a free umbrella from Allianze bank by clicking on the 'Like' button and entering my details for the free gift. It was easy peasy.

However, the collection took some time. I had to check a list of names with god forsaken places but could not find one. Finally, I approached an officer and she kindly checked my details on the computer and voila, it was found! Hence, I got my umbrella on the spot and signed a formed to acknowledge receipt of the free gift.

Likewise, you can also check out on the banner below:



Also, as they say, "No pain, no gain!" Therefore, in all the we do, we have to work hard at it to be successful and get rewarded in due time. Just don't give up and keep working at it until you find gold! You know what I mean. In the meantime, check out for more posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment