Adsense

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Spoiled Boyfriend

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

My boyfriend just bought his first house and he is being so annoying about everything. I only want the best for him, and his irresponsibility worries me. He was raised very wealthy and is very spoiled. His parents bought him this house without any strings attached, and he does not know how to take care of it. When I try to give him suggestions about safety and maintenance he balks. He says I shouldn’t be worried about it because it’s none of my business. The other day we had a huge fight because I suggested he get a home security system from home security family. He got defensive and made it seem like I was trying to get involved in his family’s personal business. I’m guessing I should take the hint that he’s not very serious about me and move on. I’m just trying to be helpful since he seems clueless about what he’s doing. He’ll realize how right I am when something bad happens. It doesn’t really matter anyways. I don’t think I could end up with some spoiled brat for the long haul. His behavior would drive me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment