Adsense

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lunch at a Chinese Restaurant

Some time back, I treated dad to a Chinese restaurant in Penang Times Square on the third level of Birch Plaza phase 1. I forgot the name of the restaurant but I must say that it is very popular with bridal couples and almost every week, you can see it is books for a wedding banquet. Above is my order of sweet and sour fish with capsicums, red chillies and onions.

Here is my favorite dish - Nestum Prawns. The fresh prawns are deep fried with Nestum cereal flakes and some Indian herbs for that crispy flavor and zing.

For vegetables, I usually order the ubiquitous brocolli with Shitake black mushrooms and some garlic and oyster sauce. The ingredients are all stir fried in a wok before serving them piping hot. 
Here are all the dishes ordered for just the two of us. My dad drove me to Penang Times Square to oversee stuffs to be done to my small condominium and thereafter, we hopped over to the next block for some sumptuous lunch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment