Adsense

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dined in E & O Hotel - Sarkies Corner Restaurant


A nice picture of many strawberries for your pick for a buffet dinner in Sarkies Corner at Eastern & Oriental Hotel in Penang.


Cheese baked oysters, salmon chunks, prawns and crabs make a delicious gourmet fine dining.


A wide repertoire of greens and salad plus sauce toppings displayed at the buffet spread table.


So many de-shelled prawns! I love prawns as they remind me of my favorite 'tim sum'.


This is the seafood corner consisting of oysters, scallops and prawns.


This was my choice of food taken from the buffet spread table with green vegetables, shitake mushrooms, satay, baked fish with white sauce, etc.


A nice decoration of flowers with grapes and bacon in this section.


A nice mix of colors of the dessert for your hungry stomach. Are you ready to dine with me?


Some pudding in small glass cups. Though I did not taste any of this, I decided to snap a photo to show the variety in the buffet servings.


Strawberries with rich chocolate cakes to fill up any hungry stomachs.


More strawberries coated with thick brown rich chocolate.


A specially made birthday cake for my father to celebrate his 73rd birthday. The lighted candle has been blown off and he has made his wish.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Diana..you have a great blog yourself. I love buffet dinner...lots to choose from especially those luscious fresh oysters. I can have 1 dozen at one go lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful feast! I hope your dad had a wonderful birthday. I love prawns too, and I would have been in heaven!
    http://anecdotesandapples.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a spread! This is making me hungry. Everyhting looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Biren. E & O hotel in Penang has one of the best buffet in town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elin: Thanks for dropping by. You really love fresh oysters.

    Monet: My dad enjoyed his birthday treat at this splendid restaurant.

    ReplyDelete