Adsense

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dessert at Royal Hotel's Buffet Dinner

royal hotel buffet dinner - dessert

Here are some of the photos taken during a buffet dinner at Royal Hotel in Penang. Royal Hotel was formerly known as Dorsett Hotel which has been taken over by a Singaporean. Don't the dessert above look tempting? I have to be careful not to indulge in too much rich food to keep my weight constant.

fruits

Here are some of the fruits served on the buffet table. Fruits are rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins. They are not so fattening compared to the desserts laid out.

nice dessert

This is a nice set of dessert photos beautifully laid out for the diners. Before anyone eat them out, I took the opportunity to snap this photo.

cream puff, tiramisu

Here is my selection of dessert taken by me that consists of cream puff - my favourite and tiramisu in a glass.

dessert

Another shot of more desserts.

chocolate cake

Yummy chocolate cake topped with fruits.

apple pudding

Nice apple pudding before anyone else scoop out a slice and spoil the shot. Hope you enjoyed the food photos put together as much as I enjoyed displaying them here in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment