Adsense

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back from Hatyai and Nice Food Photos

yee sang

My family and I are now back from a wonderful trip to Hatyai where we bought a lot of toiletries and cosmetics and lingerie. The Wacoal brand there is so much cheaper compared to Penang and I also bought from Triumph. We had salad at a Singapore brand restaurant called Sizzlers. Some of the photos here were taken in Penang while others were taken in Hatyai. Above is the 'yee sang' that we had last night where we tossed it for luck.

bento set

This is a bento set when we had dinner in Fuji restaurant in Hatyai. My youngest sister ordered this while I had avocado salad, below.

avacado salad

Don't this look tempting? I decided to eat something lighter as I had put on 1 kg already over the last few days. I like the decoration and the way they cut it out.

cherry blossoms

This photos was taken in a hotel lobby with the cherry blossoms and potted chrysanthemums decorating the place.

bamboo shoots

This is a mesmerizing photo of the prosperity bamboo shoots which was place in the hotel.

4 seasons on a platter

This is one of the dishes I had in Penang some time back - 4 seasons on a platter - in a local restaurant.

gong xi fa chai

Gong Xi Fa Chai - which means Happy Chinese New Year in Mandarin.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, what fun to see Christmas in Pennag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeffersonstable. It gives me motivation to post more yummie food photos on my blog.

    ReplyDelete